KOKUBU GROUP CORP. recognizes the need to protect personal information, including information regarding its customers, and pledges that such information will be handled in a respectful manner by all employees of Kokubu Group companies.
1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
Kokubu Group companies will collect personal information after clarifying collection purposes and within the scope of the purposes. In addition, we will use personal information strictly within the scope outlined.
2. Management and Protection of Personal Information
Kokubu Group companies place strict controls on personal information and will not provide or disclose personal information to any third parties without prior consent. In addition, we will implement proper preventive measures and corrective action to prevent unauthorized access to, or loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of, personal information.
3. Applicable Laws, etc.
Kokubu Group companies will comply with all laws and rules applicable to personal information that we hold.
4. Continuous Improvement of the Personal Information Protection and Management System and Structure
Kokubu Group companies will continue to improve the management system and structure for the protection of personal information.
April 1, 2016
Kanbei Kokubu XII
Chairman, President and CEO KOKUBU GROUP CORP
Each company in the KOKUBU Group (including any of its consolidated subsidiaries) shall, in addition to protecting information assets in this Group from various risks so as to prove worthy of the trust of not only customers, business partners, and shareholders, but also the societies surrounding this Group, develop a basic information security policy as follows, in order to contribute to the stable and continued business management of this Group, and shall implement safe and appropriate information security measures.
- By taking appropriate personnel-related, organizational, technical, and physical measures, we shall prevent unauthorized access to, as well as the leakage, alteration, loss, destruction, and obstruction of use of information assets, and shall carry out safe and proper management and operation of the information assets.
- We shall comply with information security-related laws and regulations, any relevant respective rules determined separately, and the information security obligations required by contract.
- Education concerning the importance of information security shall be provided to those who utilize the information assets of this Group, so as to ensure that this basic policy is well known to all.
- In order to promote the safe and appropriate management and application of information assets, a management system including risk assessment and risk management shall be established and periodically reviewed and improved as needed.
Established May 1, 2020
Kanbei Kokubu XII,
Representative Director Chairman, and CEO